Level 2 Training (ACTP) PCC
If you want to gain the skillset and coaching mindset to confidently coach your clients to meet their full potential with pure coaching skills aligned with the ICF Core competencies and ethical practices of a professional coach, ACTP - Level 2 accredited training is for you !
Graduates of this program may apply for an individual ICF credential via the ACTP/Level 2 credential application path.
Professional Coach Certification
This program is designed to facilitate the skills needed for professional coaching.
Deep coaching skills, mentoring and self-awareness are key components in this program to help a coach find within themselves what they need to best serve others.
The goal of this program is to have students confidently coaching at the level of a PCC coach.
List of Modules/Classes
Module 1 : Classes 1 - 4
Module 2 : Classes 5 - 10
Module 3 : Classes 11 - 14
Module 4 : Classes 15 - 18
Transformation - Leadership and Team Coaching
Module 5 : Classes 19 - 21
Resources and Business Development
Module 6 : Classes 22 - 26
Deepening the Key Competencies
Comprehensive understanding of the ICF Core Competencies . Aligning with the ICF Code of Ethics of a professional coach. Developing a strong foundation of coaching methodologies while encouraging each coach’s own unique coaching style.
TRAINING HOURS - 134 HOURS
The ACTP/Level 2 program is a 6 modules, including 26 online sessions with the frequency of one weekly session.
Formulated intentionally for virtual delivery, the online classes allow for interaction and collaborative learning, with an emphasis on practice, feedback and mentoring.
The program consists of 82 hours of synchronous real time interactions between faculty and students and 52 hours of asynchronous training of homework reading, writing, research, journaling, practice coaching and other activities.
The training includes a midterm oral exam, an online written knowledge test and a final oral exam with written feedback and a case study. In addition, 25 hours of mentoring, consisting of four one-on-one sessions with a mentor coach and six hours of group sessions in class are provided.
COACHING TRAINING PHILOSOPHY & APPROACH
Recognizing that similar to each client, each student is whole, capable and resourceful, this program focuses on authenticity and ability.
The way of being of the coach is a primary centre of attention of this training, combined with learning the simple and functional 3D Model for the doing of coaching.
Experiential and engaged classroom structure allows each student to bring all of who they are to co-create coaching conversations that honour the coach’s capacity and experience.
Drawing on the current research on the science of coaching, this program explores possibilities for the development of a successful coaching practice and to build the capacity and techniques for those coaching internally within their organizations.
Students will leave with a comprehensive understanding of how to coach and how to build a business in coaching.
Dates and locations of when and where the program is to be delivered?
- Next start date: Wednesday- June 29th, 2022
- Time: 11:00 – 14:30 Eastern Time
- Classes are for 3.5 hours per week, including a 0.5 hour break
- Held live on ZOOM over 26 sessions
How the program is delivered?
The program will be delivered in synchronized time over the ZOOM platform
Requirements students must meet to enter the program?
Proficient English, reliable internet access. A brief meeting with the Director.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds
- Full refund minus administrative fee of $75 if canceled 2 weeks prior to the date of first class.
- Before class #2 is attended, there will be a 50% refund of the course tuition.
- After class #2 is attended, there will be no refund granted for the duration of the classes.
Language(s) that are used in
English (more languages coming soon.)
Requirements to pass the 3D Coaching Academy Professional Coach Certification Program?
- Successful completion of Final online written exam
- Successful completion of Final oral exam
- Successful completion of Case Study
- All required mentoring hours in class and one-on-one completed
- A minimum of 25 documented coaching sessions after commencement of the program
ACTP/Level 2 Training Program
- Classes 1 – 26 (6 Modules)
- 134 Hours
- 82 hours of synchronous Training
- 52 hours asynchronous; coaching practice, self-reflection journaling, homework and assignments
- Midterm Oral Exam and Online Written Exam
- (4) One-on-one Mentoring Sessions
- 6 hours In-Class Group Mentoring Sessions
- Final Oral Exam and Case Study
- 25 logged Coaching hours
We are taking registrations for the next Professional Coach Training Program. Register here if you would like to join us