The 3D Program
“Graduates of this program may apply for an individual
ICF credential via the
ACSTH credential application path.”
Professional Coach Certification
General program vision and goals
This program is designed to facilitate the skills needed for professional coaching.
Deep coaching skills, mentoring and self-awareness are key components in this program to help a coach find within themselves what they need to best serve others.
The goal of this program is to have students confidently coaching at the level of a PCC coach.
Coaching training philosophy & approach
Dates and locations of when and where the program is to be delivered?
- Next start date: Wednesday- June 29th, 2022
- Time: 11:00 – 2:30 pm Eastern Time
- Classes are for 3.5 hours per week, including a 0.5 hour break
- Held live on Zoom over 26 sessions
Language(s) that are used in program delivery?
How the program is delivered?
Requirements students must meet to enter the program?
Requirements to pass the 3D Coaching Academy Professional Coach Certification Program?
- Successful completion of Final online written exam
- Successful completion of Final oral exam
- A minimum of 25 documented coaching sessions after commencement of the program
Policies on withdrawals and refunds
- Full refund minus administrative fee of $75 if canceled 2 weeks prior to the date of first class.
- Before class #2 is attended, there will be a 50% refund of the course tuition.
- After class #2 is attended, there will be no refund granted for the duration of the classes.
Level 1 Training Program
- Classes 1 – 13 (Modules 1-3)
Oral Exam 43 hours Synchronous Training
- Coaching practice, journaling, homework 26 hours Asynchronous Training
69 Total Training Hours
We are taking registrations for the next Professional Coach Training Program
Register here if you would like to join us